Go Bamboo Veggie Brush
The Go Bamboo Veggie Brush is made from a bamboo handle with bass fibre bristles, packaged with a recycled cardboard swing tag attached with a jute string.
Why use bamboo
- Can absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere between 7-30% more effectively than an equivalent area of forest.
- Emits up to 30% more oxygen than equivalent areas of trees.
- Has the tensile strength of steel.
- Needs no pesticides, fertiliser and isn’t routinely irrigated.
- Is strong, biodegradable and beautiful.
- Is fast-growing with some varieties growing up to a meter a day.
- Has a yield six times greater than regular trees.
- Needs half as much water as regular trees.
- Doesn’t need fertilisers or pesticides.
- Has no genetically modified variants.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.