Holistic Hair Nitzend Treatment Oil S1 (200ml)
A safe and holistic blend of plant oils to actively eliminate lice & eggs. Olive & Coconut oils work to suffocate & immobilise the live lice while Lavender, Tea Tree, Citronella, & Pink Grapefruit essential oils provide natural insecticidal properties.
- Olive & Coconut oils suffocate & Immobilise the live lice.
- Essential oils contain natural insecticidal properties to help eliminate lice & eggs.
- Natural plant oils offer soothing and conditioning benefits to the scalp & hair.
- To apply: Shake bottle well. Apply approx. 50ml of the oil, depending on hair length to dry hair, until completely covered. Leave on for approximately 15 mins. Using a fine-tooth comb carefully section hair and remove as many lice and eggs as possible. During this comb-out step the oils will assist to suffocate any live lice. Where possible leave the oil on for one hour in total or longer. Natural plant oils offer additional conditioning benefits to the scalp and hair.
- To remove: Prior to introducing water, massage some Holistic Hair shampoo through-out the scalp & hair. Add the water to activate the lather. This allows the shampoo to more effectively remove the residual oil. Following the shampoo, apply the Holistic Hair leave-in Herbal Finishing Rinse to loosen any remaining eggs for the final comb-out. As a preventative measure and to help avoid future infestation use the Holistic Hair Shield Spray on a daily basis.
- Further treatments: 2 further treatments are recommended on the 2nd and 7th day following the initial treatment.
Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Lavender Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Citronella Oil, Pink Grapefruit Oil.
Contains no: Irritating Synthetic Ingredients, Silicones, Parabens, Ethanolamine Compounds, Formaldehyde Releasers, Petroleum & Derivatives, Phthalates, Sodium & Ammonium Lauryl & Laureth Sulfates, Propylene Glycol, 1,4 Dioxane, Phenoxyethanol.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.