Native Neem Organic Neem Eczema & Psoriasis Pack
Great for a broad range of skin conditions
The medicinal properties of Neem have been part of Indian history since time immemorial. The earliest Sanskrit medical writings refer to the benefits of Neem’s fruits, seeds, oil, leaves, roots and bark; and all of these are used in the Indian Ayurvedic and Unani systems of medicine.
- Native Neem Organic Pure Neem Oil (100ml) contains an aspirin-like compound that helps with acne conditions by ridding the skin of acne-causing bacteria. It also helps reduce redness and inflammation. The high fatty-acid content in Neem Oil is said to prevent and help treat acne scars and it is non-comedogenic. It also helps against pimples and removes bacteria from the surface of the skin that can cause more breakouts.
- Native Neem Organic Neem Hair and Body wash (250ml) is specially formulated to allow the goodness of Neem to penetrate your skin. It is sulfate, chemical and detergent free. No synthetic colours, fragrance or preservatives are used making it ideal for those with sensitive skin.
- Native Neem Organic Neem Leaf powder (100g)can be consumed directly or as a tea, it is a great detoxifier and blood purifier. (Neem is very bitter, for those with sensitive taste check out our Vegan Neem Capsules)
The nimbidin and nimbin are two anti-inflammatory compounds that are found in the Neem oil, which helps to relieve swelling and redness. A third is Quercetin, which is well known as a compound that supports the body’s ability to respond to inflammation by inhibiting both the manufacture and release of histamine and other irritants.
Emollients are what dermatologists recommend for eczema. Substances that fill the gaps and cracks in the skin, prevent moisture loss and restore the protective barrier. Since Neem is especially high in important fatty acids and vitamin E and can quickly penetrate outer layers of skin, it is extremely effective in healing dry and damaged skin. Its strong antiseptic properties will also help to keep bacteria and secondary skin infections at bay.
Neem Oil: Apply on the affected area.
Neem Hair and Body Wash: Shower normally (avoid using chemical based soap)
Neem Leaf Powder: Gradually increase to one teaspoon of Neem Leaf Powder daily to keep yourself healthy and boost your immune system. May be taken as a tea (leaf powder added to warm water) or simply with a mouthful of water.
Apply Neem oil to affected areas several times a day. Cleanse with a gentle Neem soap. Apply Neem oil after showering and before bed. For extremely itchy skin, use neem leaf powder Add 1 Tb in running hot water or make a strong tea from leaf powder and add in your next bath. Add cold water as desired. Feel your skin soak up the soothing elements of Neem.
Additionally, by supporting a healthy liver and a healthy immune system, Native Neem Organic Neem Leaf Capsules can be a good help to treat Eczema & Psoriasis.
- Neem Oil: 100% Pure Azadirachta Indica (Neem) oil extract from the seeds.
- Neem Hair and Body Wash: Water, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Decyl Glucoside, Coconut Oil, Sodium Stearoyl, Glutamate, Neem Leaf Extract, Glycerine, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco Glucoside, Neem Oil, Xanthan Gum, Mandarin Essential Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Rosemary Essential Oil, Dehydroabietic Acid, Citric Acid.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.