Olivado Extra Virgin Avocado Oil (250ml)
The smooth and mild taste of ripe Hass avocado. It’s perfect for gentle heating in a frying pan as well as the heat up to 255°C. Drizzle over salads and vegetables and it’s great with seafood too. Olivado’s Extra Virgin Cold-Pressed Avocado Oil is one of the healthiest edible oils in the world.
- Panfrying and wok cooking – vegetables, fish, meat
- Roasting, baking, grilling
- Drizzle over cooked vegetables for added flavour and goodness
- Add a little lemon, lime or vinegar for a simple salad dressing
- Dips, sauces and marinades
- It’s also excellent for skin and hair, externally as well as internally!
- Having one of the highest levels of heart-healthy monounsaturated fats (in comparison with other oils)
- Up to four times more beta-sitosterol than olive oil, to assist in lowering cholesterol
- High levels of alpha- and beta-carotene, which protect against heart disease and cancer
- An excellent source of lutein (up to four times more than olive oil), which helps protect against macular degeneration and blindness
- A permitted EU EFSA health claim for the statement: “High in Vitamin E, being 20% of an RDA of 12mg in a 15 ml serving”
- One of the few plant sources, and the highest, of Co Q10, equal to that of most meats
- Avocado Oil ranks highest in monounsaturated fat, vitamin E, lutein, Co Q10, plant sterols and glutathione.
- A much higher smoke point (255°C/491°F) than other extra virgin oils
Olivado’s proprietary process ensures that the heathy goodness of avocado is preserved in the oil. Olivado Avocado Oil is cold-pressed at temperatures below 45°C. No solvents are ever used to extract the oil from the fruit. Olivado’s avocado oil is all-natural and contains no trans fats, additives, preservatives or artificial ingredients.
Olivado extra-virgin avocado oil contains a rich 74% monounsaturated fatty acids. These are the ‘healthy’ fats which protect against heart disease. The oil is also an exceptionally rich source of the enzyme, CoQ10, which plays a vital role in our body’s ability to convert food into energy. Other nutritious elements include vitamin E and carotenoids, which may protect against different types of cancer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.