Waihi Bush Flax Bloom 250ml
Flax Bloom is pressed from certified organic seeds of Flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum – Linseed) Safflower, Pumpkin, Coconut and Evening Primrose. Uncertified Blackcurrant Seed Oil is added. The oil is high quality, extra virgin, unrefined, and containing no toxic substances or cholesterol. The oils are cold-pressed in the absence of light, air and reactive metals and packaged in black HDPE plastic to further protect it against light damage.
Flax Bloom is a great everyday oil to support the well-being of women of all ages
Features of Flax Bloom
- Flax Bloom is a unique blend of cold-pressed, extra virgin seed oils from Flaxseed, Safflower, Pumpkin, Coconut, Evening Primrose and Blackcurrant.
- Flax Bloom contains 48% Omega 3 as Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) and 13% Omega-9.
- Gluten-free so can be enjoyed by those that suffer from Coeliac Disease.
- Flax Bloom is cold-pressed in the absence of light, air and reactive metals and is Certified Organic.
- Flax Bloom is packaged in recyclable, BPA free, black HDPE plastic under an inert gas blanket to further protect it against light and oxygen.
- Flax Bloom has an ALA to Linoleic acid Ratio of 1.9:1
Advantages of choosing Flax Bloom
- We take the purest, high-quality ingredients and combine them with our own Flaxseed Oil to give you the best goodness in every bottle
- Flax Bloom is unique because of the combination of five important polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids that come together to provide support to women throughout life.
- The authenticity of the batch by batch traceability, each bottle can be traced all the way back to the paddock where the seed was grown.
- Our oils are sustainably farmed, preserving our natural resources and are certified organic.
Benefits of having Flax Bloom in your diet
- Flax Bloom is a great everyday oil for the well-being of all women “Beauty is an Inside Job”.
- Flax Bloom is a great nutritional oil for women wanting to give their body the best chance of supporting, growing and feeding a healthy baby.
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarians wanting to add an extra nutritional boost to their daily diet.
- Flax Bloom combines the benefits from Coconut and Flaxseed Oil to create a blend which is naturally good for your skin, hair and nails.
- You can be confident Flax Bloom will provide the best combination of ingredients for women’s health
Flax Bloom can be used on cold, warm and hot foods just prior to serving, but should never be cooked or fried as this destroys the health-giving properties of this delicate oil.
Never reheat food containing Flax Bloom.
Flax Bloom will remain fresh and tasty in the fridge for up to 6 weeks. You can place them into the freezer when purchased this suspends the shelf life which will kick back in once you take it out to use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.